Ideally Located Near Downtown Bradenton and just a few miles to the beach, this handsomely updated Florida cottage will provide years of enjoyment to the new owners. No pesky, expensive HOA's to deal with, a fence back yard that has been freshly sodded, Newer roof, newer A/C and Newer Kitchen cabinets are just a few of the recently completed updates. This corner lot home is solid, built in 1966 of block construction this home feels safe from the moment you walk in. Lots of Parking space, including street parking under the Ancient Oak. Ideal for AirB&B or short term vacation rental. Super cute, easy to mantain.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,291 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s), Fence, Private Mailbox, Sliding Doors. Corner Lot, Near Public Transit.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price